Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Dinner can be quick and still organic

So today I was very busy and had no time to make dinner before work. I try and always have a plan to fall back on! Like pizza. Well when I first had organic pizza I though how am I seriously going to be able to eat this with out ranch dressing like any other pizza. Well let me tell you I had one brand from Trader Joe's best pizza ever! Well I couldn't have that pizza because I haven't been able to get to Trader Joe's. So we're trying this.




I also thought this was cool! Look t the difference between the ingredients for organic pizza and a non organic brand.



So you can usually only get organic cheese pizzas or with veggies only we usually just get cheese and add our own stuff.. For example we added mushrooms, onions, red peppers, jam(nitrate and preservative free)

Anthony (my fiancé) made this and I am so jealous I did not get a bite of the finishing product not till I get off work!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you
Tori<3