Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Late Breakfast

This was so good that I had to share with you!

Kashi Cereal I got from Trader Joe's this is a new try:)

Update: I had a great question on Instagram about this photo: 
She said.is whole milk best? or is that the only kind they offer that's organic?
My Answer: they offer fat free, 2%, 1%, and whole milk and i believe they offer skim too I'm not 100% though. From what i have read Whole milk is the best for you because it has the fat we need to digest and absorb the calcium from the milk. I post some info on my blog under the "A late breakfast" so you can read more if you would like. Thanks for asking:)

If you would like to read more here is a great site.


And it is certified by the NON GMO Project that's a big thing to me!:)




YUM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you
Tori<3