Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Chicken Quesadillas & Mash Potatoes






 I can't find Organic Tortillas so I used These Giant brand Nature Promise Whole Wheat Tortillas, Organic Yellow Onions from Giant, and Organic potatoes from Trader Joe's


Chicken from Trader Joe's


So I diced up 3 chicken tenders or with if you use breasts about one breast this will make about 2 servings.  Also I chopped half and onion and put it in with the chicken a little bit of EVOO and some hidden valley ranch powder. 
I started cooking that, peeled some potatoes and sliced them small and boiled them on high until tender. 
Next I Took the potatoeos and put them in my kitchen aid put in about 2 tablespoons of butter, 1/4 cup of milk, shredded cheese, ( salt, pepper, and parsley to taste.)



I heated up my Quesadilla Maker and got to cooking.



Lay one tortilla down then add your cheese chicken and onion mixture, some salt and pepper, red pepper(optional) then add your other tortilla on top. Add and change what ever you choose I did not have much time so I cooked  bare minimum. Close the lid and give it some time until they look like this... below.




And your done enjoy. I was bad and ate mine with ketchup, what can I say I am a condiment kind of girl (at least it was organic)


Enjoy. What kind of things do you enjoy putting in your Quesadilla? Please share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you
Tori<3