Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

PB & J Chocolate Fondue Melting Pot Copy Cat




Last time we went to melting pot and this was so good. I decided since I had to buy apples anyways so they could double for both fondues. 

Ingredients: 
Raspberries
Melting Chocolate
Chopped nuts
Or
Peanut Butter with nuts

(To dip with)
Graham crackers
Apples
Strawberries
Raspberries
Pineapple
Organic Oreos from Natures Promise (Giant Brand)

First puree your raspberries I did about 10. The food processor I have is not very good so I had to add anywhere from a teaspoon to tablespoon of water to finish the puree.

Next begin to melt chocolate then add in peanut butter.  For whatever amount of chocolate you melt put half the amount of peanut butter in. So if you have 1 cup of chocolate only do ½ a cup of peanut butter.  Then ¼ to 1/6 of raspberry puree.  Does that make since? I didn't measure this out because we did a very small portion. I hope you enjoy this.

TIP: I cut up these apples at 4 pm and had way to many left over. I  put the extra in a bowl with lots of cold water and we ate them at 8 pm. It seems that they did not brown to bad compared to usual. I do not like the taste of lime or lemon on my apples I think it ruins it. 









Hope you enjoy 
Tori<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you
Tori<3