Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

wild rice soup panera copycat vegan style

I made this today and it is so superrrr yummy! Start by making cooking a cup of wild rice. Sauté 2 tablespoons of butter chopped --->2 leaks 2 medium carrots 2 stalks of celery. After 5-10 minutes, added half a carton of chopped mushrooms wait 5 minutes. Add thyme(I did fresh) about a tablespoon. Jut by smell. Tsp of garlic salt and pepper. Add 20 oz give or take vegetable broth. Add rice 1 cup if milk I use (rice milk) mix up 1/2 cup of flour and 1/2 cup of water . spoonful one at a time stirring it in and see how it is. Add a handful of pre cooked and chopped asparagus. Give a few minutes to cool and wa la tasty and vegan!! I put some salt on the soup after putting in my bowl and oh my gosh so fricking amazing! Better then Panera wild rice and chicken! Love it so yummy 💃💃💃💃💃

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you
Tori<3